If you want to leave a Discord server, you can check the detailed steps below to easily leave a chat group in Discord. MiniTool software, helps you deal with different issues related data recovery, disk management, system backup and restore, video editing and converting, etc.
- How to leave a Discord server?
- How do I remove myself from a Discord server?
- How do I leave a group in Discord?
If you have the same problem waiting to solve, you can find solutions below.
By joining various Discord servers, you can meet different people and share thoughts with them. However, if you think a particular Discord server is not that interesting anymore, you may want to leave that server.
After leave a Discord server, your name will be removed from its member list and you will not receive any notifications from that server anymore. In future, if you want to rejoin that Discord server, you can rejoin it anytime you want.
However, if you are the owner of a Discord server, you should transfer the ownership to anyone else before you can leave it.
You can easily leave a Discord server by using Discord desktop or mobile app. Check the detailed guides below.
How to block Twitch ads? You can use Twitch Adblock, Adblock, uBlock Origin, etc. to block ads on Twitch. Also learn how to fix Adblock not working on Twitch.
How to Leave a Discord Server with Discord Desktop App
- At first, you can open Discord app on your Windows or Mac computer. Log in Discord app. (Related: Fix Discord Won't Open)
- Find and click the server you want to leave in the left panel.
- Click the server name and click Leave server After this, you won’t see that server in your server list anymore.
Discord password reset/change guide. Learn how to reset or change Discord account password on desktop or mobile. Detailed steps are here.
How to Leave a Discord Server via Discord Mobile App
- You can open the Discord app on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap the Discord server you want to leave.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the right of the server name.
- Scroll down to find the Leave Server option, tap it.
- In the pop-up window, tap Leave button to confirm the operation.
After doing this, you are not a member of that Discord chat group any longer. If you want to join it again, you can ask a member in it to invite you.
List of best 8 game streaming services in 2022 for game live streaming. Twitch, GeForce Now, Stadia, YouTube Gaming, Facebook Gaming, etc. are included.
By following the guides above, you can easily leave a Discord server in a few clicks on both desktop and mobile. After you leave a particular Discord server, you can’t send or receive messages in that server anymore. Please be noted that if you are the owner of that Discord server, you need to transfer the ownership to someone else before you can leave it.
If you need a free data recovery tool to recover lost or mistakenly deleted files on your storage devices, you can try MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a professional free data recovery software that is compatible with Windows 10. You can use it to recover data from Windows PC or laptop and other external devices like HDD, SSD, USB, SD card, and more. You can just connect your device to Windows computer and open MiniTool Power Data Recovery to choose the target drive to scan. Then you can find and save recovered files to a new place. For Mac users, you should use a professional Mac data recovery software.