HP has some printer products and one of them is HP Easy Start. How to download and install HP Easy Start software and drivers? If you don’t know how to download them, this post from MiniTool provides a step-by-step guide for you.
What Is HP Easy Start
HP Easy Start is an application designed to guide you through setting up the latest drivers for your HP printer. These drivers address printer and computer compatibility issues and also make it easy to set up your device for printing.
The step-by-step setup system works by automatically searching for, locating and installing the latest software for your printer. The app also takes you through all stages of printer setup so you won’t encounter any obstacles when you’re getting your machine up and running.
The Easy Start app is available for various operating systems such as Windows 7, 8 and 10. It also works on Mac OS 10.5 to 10.14. You need an active internet connection for the software to work properly.
Tip: HP Easy Start software runs only on Windows 7 with Service Pack 1. If required, update your operating system to automatically obtain Service Pack 1.
What is HP Easy Scan? How to download it on your Mac? How to install it? How to update it? This post provides a full guide for you.
How to Download and Install HP Easy Start
The following are the steps of downloading HP Easy Start for Windows and Mac OS.
- First, make sure your printer is set up correctly and you are connected to the Internet.
- Also, prepare your computer for printing.
- If you are setting up a USB-connected printer, make sure you have a network connection.
- Remember to close all active programs that may be running.
- Temporarily disable firewall software on your computer. This is because there are settings here that can easily block the desired communication with the network printer. (in some cases you don’t need to disable the firewall)
- Go to the HP Easy Start download page.
- Follow all prompts that appear to download the app.
- You can now click the download icon to download the file to your computer’s hard drive.
Next, here are steps for installing and using HP Easy Start.
- Find the file from your computer directory and double-click it.
- Then, double-click the install icon.
- This action creates a series of other processes that allow the installation of printer support files.
How to Uninstall HP Easy Start
If you don’t want to use HP Easy Start anymore, you can choose to uninstall it. Follow the guide below:
Option 1: Use Control Panel
Open Control Panel and select Programs and Features. Locate HP Easy Start, right-click it, and select Uninstall.
Option 2: Use the Settings Application
If you want to use the Settings application, you should select Apps and a list of everything installed on your computer will appear. Locate HP Easy Start, click it, and select Uninstall.
This post introduces how to download and use HP Print and Scan Doctor on Windows. Besides, you can know how to install and uninstall it.
This post focuses on the HP Easy Start download. If you want to scan and print something, just follow this guide to get the HP Easy Start for use. I hope that this post can be helpful to you.