This post teaches you how to download and update ASUS drivers. Get the latest driver updates for your ASUS laptop to make your computer work smoothly. If you are searching for solutions for other computer issues, you may find answers from our News library. MiniTool Software also provides useful tools like MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, etc.
Wonder how to get the latest ASUS drivers for Windows 10/11 PC or laptop? This post gives a guide for ASUS laptop drivers download and update. Check the details below.
Way 1. Download Drivers from ASUS Support Website
- Go to ASUS Support Center in your browser.
- Under Laptops Support and Services section, you can select your product type and select your product model.
- Then you can click Driver & Utility on the right.
- On the new page, you can select your OS and it will display all the latest drivers for your ASUS laptop components, e.g. networking, wireless, chipset, audio, graphics, card reader, Bluetooth, BIOS, etc. You can click the Download button next to the component to download the latest version of the ASUS driver.
Windows 11 won’t update? Check the 8 solutions in this post to troubleshoot Windows 11 update problems and can’t update Windows 11 issue.
Way 2. ASUS Driver Update with Windows Update
Windows Update can install the latest updates for your operating system. Using this way can also help you get the latest ASUS driver updates. Check how to perform a Windows update below.
- For Windows 10, click Start -> Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update. Click Check for updates button. For Windows 11, click Start -> Settings -> Windows Update -> Check for updates.
- Let Windows automatically check updates for your OS. If it finds some newer updates, you can click Download and Install link to install the latest Windows update. You can also click the Download button next to the available newer driver version to download and install the latest drivers for your ASUS laptop.
Guide for Windows 11 Bluetooth driver download, install and update. Download and install Intel/Realtek Bluetooth driver for Windows 11 64 bit in 4 ways.
Way 3. Windows Device Manager Lets You Update ASUS Drivers
- You can press Windows + X and select Device Manager to open Device Manager on Windows 10/11.
- In Device Manager window, you can expand the device category like Display adapters. Right-click the target device like your graphics card and select Update driver.
- In the pop-up window, you can select Search automatically for updated driver software. And Windows will automatically detect the newer version of the device driver, download and install it for your ASUS laptop.
Windows 11 printer driver download and update guide. Check how to install the latest printer driver in Windows 11 in 3 ways.
Useful Software Programs for Your ASUS Laptop
You might be interested in these programs from MiniTool Software, a top software developing company.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery lets you recover any deleted or lost files, photos, videos, etc. from PC or laptop, USB flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, SSD, and more. The free edition lets you recover up to 1GB data for free.
MiniTool Partition Wizard lets you extend/resize/create/delete/format/wipe partitions on Windows 10/11. You can also use this professional disk partition manager to convert FAT32 to NTFS or vice versa, clone disk, migrate OS, test hard drive speed, analyze hard drive space, etc.
MiniTool Video Repair is a 100% clean and free video repair tool for Windows. You can use this program to repair corrupted MP4, MOV, M4V, F4V videos for free. Advanced Repair is supported for severely damaged video repair.
Other tools like MiniTool MovieMaker, MiniTool Video Converter, MiniTool ShadowMaker, etc. are also offered.
User Comments :Post Comment