What is the best time to post on TikTok so that your TikTok videos can get more views? You can find answers in this post. If you also need a free video editor, free video converter, free screen recorder, free video recovery software, etc. you can find corresponding tools from MiniTool Software official website.
TikTok is one of the most popular social media apps nowadays. In order to get a large audience for your videos, you can post your videos onto TikTok at the best time. Check the best time to post on TikTok and the tips to get more audience on TikTok below.
What Is the Best Time to Post on TikTok?
Generally, the best time to post videos on TikTok is 6:00 am – 10:00 am and 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm.
You can post videos on TikTok every day if you like. But according to some analysis online, the specific best times to post on TikTok for every day are listed below.
- Monday: 6:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 2:00 AM, 4:00 AM, 9:00 AM
- Wednesday: 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 11:00 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM, 12:00 AM, 7:00 PM
- Friday: 5:00 AM, 1:00 PM, 3:00 PM
- Saturday: 11:00 AM, 7:00 PM, 8:00 PM
- Sunday: 7:00 AM, 8:00 AM, 4:00 PM
Things to Consider When to Post on TikTok and How to Get More Views/Followers
But to get more views and followers for your TikTok videos, there are some other things you need to consider.
1. Your Audience
First, find out your target audience and when they are awake. To analyze your TikTok data, you can use TikTok Analytics. To use this feature, you need to upgrade to TikTok Pro account.
- You can open TikTok app and tap your profile icon.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the top-right corner and tap Manage my account.
- Tap Switch to Pro Account and follow the instructions to switch to a Pro account of TikTok.
- Then you can tap Analytics under Privacy and settings to access TikTok Analytics.
- In TikTok Analytics window, you can click Followers to view detailed information like gender and top territories of your TikTok followers.
Now you should know where your audience is located. Then you can use time zones to figure out when they are awake and schedule the best time to post on TikTok for the target audience.
Unfortunately, TikTok doesn’t have a feature to let users schedule the time to post videos on TikTok. So you may wait for the best time to post to cover your audience or you may post at a time that covers your audience from most territories.
You can learn how to use TikTok search feature to search for a user on TikTok or search for popular TikTok videos in this tutorial.
2. Keep Producing Content
To get more viewers and followers on TikTok, it’s advised you constantly create funny videos and upload them to TikTok. The videos should be catching and special. You should also post more often.
3. Use TikTok Hashtags
Hashtags let users easily find content on TikTok. By using hashtags for your video, it can make your videos show up in the search result. You can search the keyword and use the hashtags that have many views but are most related to your content. This can improve the chance to get more followers.
4. Cooperate with Other TikTokers
You can record and post videos on TikTok by collaborating with other TikTokers. In this way, you may get more new followers.
This post introduces the best time to post on TikTok and how to get many views and followers on TikTok, hope it helps.