This post teaches you how to download and update Dell drivers for Windows 10. If you have issues with your Dell display, audio, touchpad, etc. you can update related drivers to get a good performance of the Dell product or service. MiniTool Software, a top software company, provides users free MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, etc.
Keeping drivers updated on your Dell computer ensures good performance and security. It also lets you access the new features of your Dell hardware and devices like Dell graphics cards, monitors, printers, network adapters, and more.
Here is a guide for Dell drivers download and update. Check how to find and download the latest drivers for your Dell products, and how to update the outdated Dell drivers for Windows 10 computer.
Dell Drivers Download and Update for Windows 10 – 4 Ways
Way 1. Download Dell drivers from Dell Support website.
Dell offers driver downloads and updates for Dell products and those products verified by Dell. You can go to Dell Support website to download their drivers.
Tip: For other third-party hardware devices, you may go to the manufacturer's website of the devices to find and download the right drivers for them.
- Go to Dell Drivers and Downloads website.
- Identify your product. You can enter the service tag, product model or ID, Express Service Code, etc., and click Search to identify your product. Or you can click Browse all products to manually find and select your Dell product from the catalog. Alternatively, you can also click Download & Install SupportAssist to install Dell SupportAssist and use it to automatically identify your Dell product information.
- Click Check for Updates and Dell will automatically find the available latest driver updates for you. After the scan, select the wanted Dell driver updates to download and install.
If you didn’t find the wanted drivers on the Dell Support website, then you can try other ways below to download the latest drivers for your Dell products or services.
Wonder where and how to download drivers for Windows 10? This post introduces 5 ways to help you download and install the latest Windows 10 drivers.
Way 2. Update Windows 10
Dell provides some drivers for computers that have been tested for Windows 10. If you run on a Windows 10 system, Dell may provide some drivers updates via Windows Update. Therefore, to install the latest Dell drivers for Windows 10, you can run a Windows update.
You can click Start -> Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update, and click Check for updates button to update your Windows 10 OS. Windows will automatically check and download recommended drivers for your Dell hardware and devices. It helps all your computer hardware and devices work properly.
This post teaches you how to free download Nvidia drivers for Windows 10 in 4 ways. Download, install and update Nvidia GeForce drivers on Windows 10.
Way 3. Update Dell drivers from Device Manager
If you want to update driver for a specific Dell device like Dell graphics card, Dell printer, etc. you can go to Device Manager to do it.
- Open Device Manager on Windows 10. You can right-click Start and select Device Manager.
- Expand the device category. To update Dell GPU driver, you can expand Display adapters, right-click your Dell graphics and select Update driver. You can expand other categories to find the target device to update its driver.
Alternatively, you can also go to the device manufacturer website, go to Drivers section of the website, and search for your device model number to find and download the latest driver for the device.
How to download Dell printer drivers for Windows 10? This post introduces 4 ways to help you download and update Dell printer drivers on Windows 10.
Way 4. Update Dell drivers with top driver updater software
To help manage, download and update drivers for your Dell computer, you can also utilize a reliable driver updater software. You may find some choices online, e.g. Driver Easy, Driver Booster, Driver Talent, etc.
These are the 4 ways for Dell drivers download and Dell update drivers on Windows 10. Hope it helps.