This post teaches you how to add and edit signature in Outlook 365 email. For more computer tips, tricks, and useful free tools, you may visit MiniTool Software official website.
You can add a signature to your Outlook email to give others a good impression of your business or brand. After you create a signature in Outlook, it can show the automatic email signature in your Outlook emails, both in sending a new email or replying/forwarding an email. Check how to add a signature in Outlook 365 and edit your signature below.
This post introduces the 10 best free email services/providers to let you securely send, receive, and manage your emails in business or personal life.
How to Add and Edit Signature in Outlook 365
- If you have the Outlook 365 app installed on your computer, you can open the Outlook app to enter into its main interface.
- Create a new email in Outlook.
- Under the Message tab, click Signatures -> Signatures.
- Click the New button to add a new email signature and give it a name that you can easily recognize.
- Then you can add and edit your signature under the Edit Signature You can add your business logo, contact name, work title, phone number, email address, etc. in the signature.
- If you want to apply the signature to your emails, you can select your email account under Choose Default Signature. You can add different signatures for different email accounts. Click OK after editing your signature.
- To set a signature as a default in your emails, you can create a new email in Outlook, click the Signature option and choose the preferred signature that you want to apply to your email message.
- To change the email signature in Outlook 365, you can right-click the email signature in the email box and select another signature. Alternatively, you can also click Signature in the toolbar and choose another signature from the dropdown menu.
- If you want to edit the email signature in the future, you can right-click the current signature in your email body and select Signatures. Then you can edit the signature in the pop-up window.
This Gmail download guide teaches you how to download the Gmail app on Android, iOS, Windows 10/11 PC, or Mac.
How to Add a Signature in Outlook 365 Web App
- You can also add and edit a signature in Outlook 365 web app. Log into your Outlook 365 email account in your browser to open the Outlook web app.
- Click the gear-like icon in the top-right corner and choose View all Outlook settings.
- Click Mail in the left panel and select Compose and reply.
- Under Email signature, you can create a signature that will be automatically added to your email messages. You can use the editing tools in the top ribbon to edit the signature design. You can add your email address, phone number, image, etc. to the signature.
- Make sure the “Automatically include my signature on new messages that I compose” and “Automatically include my signature on messages I forward or replay to” options are checked.
- Click the Save button to save the Outlook 365 signature.
Free Outlook Email Recovery Software
To recover deleted or lost Outlook emails, you can use a professional free data recovery program like MiniTool Power Data Recovery. This program helps you not only recover emails but also recover documents, photos, videos, or any other files from computers, USB drives, memory cards, etc.