This post offers an introduction to laser printer/printing and lists some best (color) laser printers for you to choose from. If you are looking for more computer tips and tricks, you can visit MiniTool Software website.
What Is Laser Printer/Laser Printing?
Laser printing means the electrostatic digital printing method. It prints high-quality text, graphics, and photographs by repeatedly passing a laser beam back and forth on a drum and transferring the image to paper. The color laser printers use colored toner (dry ink) like cyan, magenta, black, and yellow. The monochrome printers only use one laser scanner assembly. Color printers often have a higher cost per page than monochrome printers.
Best (Color) Laser Printers for Home and Work
You can find many laser printers from various printer brands including HP, Brother, Canon, etc. Below we list some best laser printers for your reference.
- Brother MFCL2750DW Monochrome All-In-One Wireless Laser Printer
- Brother HL-L2390DW Compact Monochrome Laser Printer
- Brother HL-L2380DW Wireless Monochrome Laser Printer
- Brother MFCL2700DW All-In-One Laser Printer with Wireless Networking and Duplex Printing
- Brother HL-L2300D Monochrome Laser Printer with Duplex Printing
- Brother HL-L2350DW Compact Monochrome Laser Printer
- HP LaserJet M234dwe
- HP LaserJet Pro M15w Laser Printer
- HP Color LaserJet Pro M255dw Wireless Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro M404dn Printer
- HP Color LaserJet Pro Multifunction M479fdw
- HP LaserJet Enterprise M553n Laser Printer
- HP LaserJet Pro Multifunction M428fdn with Built-in Ethernet & Duplex Printing
- Canon imageCLASS MF743Cdw
- Canon imageCLASS MF445dw
- Canon imageCLASS MF236n All-in-One Laser AirPrint Printer
- Canon imageCLASS LBP6030w Laser Printer
- Canon Color imageCLASS MF644Cdw
- Xerox VersaLink B600DN
- Kyocera Ecosys P6230cdn
How to Choose a Laser Printer
When choosing a laser printer, you may consider these things.
Does the printer have various functions? The all-in-one laser printer should not only have the printing function but also offers scanning, copying, and faxing functions.
You should also consider the printing speed. A good laser printer should be able to print documents or print hundreds of pages at a fast speed. If you need to print frequently, you should pay for a faster laser printer.
The printing quality is also a concern. A stellar laser printer should print sharp and detailed information of the documents, photos, etc.
The last concern is the printing cost. Look for the best budget printer based on your needs.
About MiniTool Software
MiniTool Software is a top software company that has released some popular programs for Windows users. Below are some tools you may be interested in.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a professional data recovery program for Windows. You can use it to recover deleted or lost files, photos, videos, etc. from a PC or laptop, SD/memory card, USB flash/pen/thumb drive, external hard drive, SSD, etc.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a professional disk partition manager that lets you manage hard drives from all aspects. You can use it to create, delete, extend, resize, format, wipe partitions, convert disk/partition format, check and fix disk errors, text hard drive speed, analyze hard drive space, and more.
MiniTool ShadowMaker is a professional PC backup software application. You can use this program to back up the data and system of your Windows computer. You can choose files and folders or choose the whole partitions to back up to an external hard drive, USB flash drive, etc. It also offers file sync, automatic backup, incremental backup, disk clone features, etc.
Other tools like MiniTool MovieMaker, MiniTool Video Converter, MiniTool Video Repair, etc. are provided.