If you own a Lenovo computer and want to update Lenovo drivers to keep your system up-to-date, you can check the guide for Lenovo drivers download and update in this post. For more computer tips and tricks, you can visit the News library of MiniTool Software. MiniTool Software also provides many useful computer programs like MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, etc.
This post teaches you how to download and update Lenovo drivers for Windows 10/11 PC or laptop. Check the detailed guide below.
Lenovo Drivers Download for Windows 10/11
If there are any driver updates available, you can download them for your Lenovo computer. There are several ways to go.
Way 1. Download Lenovo Drivers from Lenovo Website
- You can go to Lenovo PC support website.
- Enter the name or the serial number of your Lenovo device to search the product. You can check how to find serial number for your PC from Lenovo website. Or you can check your PC full specs to find your product serial number.
- Then you can click Drivers & Software in the left panel.
- Under Automatic Driver Update, you can click Start Scan button to automatically scan the system and get the latest available updates for your device. Alternatively, you can click Manual Update, enter a driver name or keyboard and search for the target driver. You can also use the filter section or click the computer component to search for the target updates for the computer component. Click the Download icon to download the Lenovo driver for your PC or laptop.
Way 2. Get Lenovo Drivers with Driver Update
To download the latest Lenovo drivers, you can also do it with the driver update. You can check the detailed guides below.
Way 3. Download Lenovo Drivers from Driver Download Site
You can also find some reliable free driver download sites online to search and download needed drivers for your Lenovo products.
Learn how to enable or disable automatic driver updates in Windows 11 in this tutorial. 3 ways with detailed guides are included.
How to Update Lenovo Drivers on Windows 10/11
Way 1. Lenovo Driver Update via Windows Update
- Click Start -> Settings -> Update & Security -> Windows Update go to Windows Update settings.
- Click Check for updates Windows will automatically check the available updates for your OS.
- When it finishes checking, if there are any driver updates available, you can click Download button to start the update process. It will automatically download and install the Lenovo driver updates for your Windows 10/11.
Way 2. Update Lenovo Drivers with Device Manager
You can also open Device Manager on Windows 10/11, and update Lenovo drivers like Lenovo graphics drivers.
- Press Windows + X and select Device Manager.
- Expand the device category like Display drivers. Right-click your Lenovo graphics card and select Update driver.
- Select Search automatically for updated driver software option, and let the Windows system automatically detect, download, and install the driver updates.
Guide for Windows 11 Bluetooth driver download, install and update. Download and install Intel/Realtek Bluetooth driver for Windows 11 64 bit in 4 ways.
This post provides some ways with detailed guides to help you download and update Lenovo drivers on Windows 10/11. Hope it helps.
If you are finding solutions for other computer problems, you can go to the News library of MiniTool Software's official website.
MiniTool Software is a top software developing company. You can also find many useful software programs for your Windows computer, for instance, MiniTool Power Data Recovery, MiniTool Partition Wizard, MiniTool ShadowMaker, MiniTool MovieMaker, MiniTool Video Repair, MiniTool Video Converter, and more.