You need to activate Microsoft Office products to unlock all features. If you have trouble with activating your Microsoft Office apps, you can check the professional Microsoft Office activation troubleshooters in this post and use them to fix Office activation issues on Windows 10/11. For other computer tips and tricks, you can visit MiniTool Software official website.
If you failed to activate your Microsoft Office products, you can utilize a professional Microsoft Office activation troubleshooter to see if it can help you fix the Microsoft Office activation issues.
Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant
Microsoft provides a free Office activation troubleshooter tool in Windows 10/11 – Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant. This tool helps you identify and fix activation issues with Microsoft 365.
- You can go to this page from Microsoft: Unlicensed Product and activation errors in Office. Go to Step 4: Troubleshoot Office activation.
- Click the Download button under “Microsoft 365: Use the Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant” to download Microsoft Support and Recovery Assistant on your Windows PC.
- After downloading, click the downloaded exe file to open the Install dialog. Then you can follow the instructions to troubleshoot your Office activation issues.
Here’s a review of Microsoft 365 Family subscription/plan. Learn how to download Microsoft 365 Family with desktop Office apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Other Tips to Fix Microsoft Office Activation Failed
If you can’t activate your Microsoft Office, you can also try the tips below to see if they can help you fix the activation errors.
Tip 1. You should sign in to your Office with the account that you used to buy Microsoft Office.
Tip 2. If you use a Microsoft 365 subscription, you can check your Microsoft 365 subscription status to see if it is expired.
Tip 3. Check your computer’s date, time, and time zone.
Tip 4. Try to run Office as administrator.
Tip 5. Update Office.
Tip 6. Uninstall Office and reinstall it.
Tip 7. Contact Microsoft Support or other retailers where you bought your Office products.
Learn how to download Google Photos app for PC/Android/iPhone/iPad and how to download photos from Google Photos to your PC, Mac, or mobile device.
How to Recover Deleted or Lost Office Files for Free
To recover permanently deleted files or lost files, you need to use a professional data recovery program.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a top free data recovery software application that is compatible with Windows. You can use this program to recover permanently deleted files or lost data from Windows PC or laptop, USB flash drive, memory card, SD card, external hard drive, SSD, etc.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery can help you restore data from various data loss situations. Unless the hard drive is physically damaged and cannot be recognized by your PC, you can try this program to restore your data. You can even use it to recover data when the PC won’t boot thanks to its built-in Bootable Media Builder. The Bootable Media Builder lets you create a bootable USB drive or disk which you can use to boot your PC into WinPE.
Download and install MiniTool Power Data Recovery on your Windows computer and check its simple guide below.
- Launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
- On the main UI, choose the target hard drive under Logical Drives and click Scan. If you want to scan the whole disk or device, you can click the Devices tab, choose the target disk or device and click Scan.
- After the scan, you can check the scan result to find target files, check the needed files and click the Save Select a new destination to store the recovered files.