In this tutorial, you can learn how to create an email group or contact group in Outlook 365 so that you can email the group of people at the same time. To search for solutions for other computer problems, you may visit MiniTool Software official website.
If you need to email the same group of people frequently in Outlook 365, you can create an email group or contact group in Outlook. After this, you can email the group of people in batch but not email them by the individual. Check how to create an email/contact group in Outlook 365, etc. below.
Here’s the detailed guide for Mail.com login, sign-up, and app download for Android or iPhone/iPad. Learn how to create a free email account on Mail.com.
How to Create an Email Contact Group in Outlook 365 on Windows 10/11
For Outlook 365:
- Log into your Outlook 365 account in your browser by going to https://outlook.office365.com/mail/.
- Select Contacts from the left panel.
- Click New -> Group and enter a name for the contact group.
- Then you can search for contact emails that you want to add to the group, add them and save the group.
For Outlook 2019/2016:
- Open Outlook app on Windows 10/11.
- Click the Home tab and click New Contact Group.
- Enter a name for the group in the Contact Group box.
- Click Add Members and choose how you want to add members to the group. You can select From Outlook Contacts, From Address Book, or New E-mail Contact. You can choose the people or email addresses from the list to add to the new contact group.
- Click Save & Close button to save the contact group.
- To send an email to the contact group, you can click Home -> Email, select To, type the name of the contact group in the Search box and select the target group, and click OK. Then you can edit the email and send the email to the target email group in Outlook.
How to Create a Contact Group in Outlook 365 on Mac
- Open Outlook 365 on your Mac computer.
- Click People on the navigation bar.
- Select Home -> New Contact List to create a new group in Outlook. Enter a group name.
- Click Add and select members to add the contacts to the group list.
- Click Save & Close button when you finish adding the members.
Introduction of Zoho Mail and detailed guide for Zoho Mail login, sign-up, and mobile app download.
Free Way to Recover Deleted/Lost Outlook Emails
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a professional data recovery program for Windows. You can use it to recover any deleted or lost data from various storage devices. You can use it to recover data from a Windows computer, USB flash drive, SD/memory card, external hard drive, SSD, etc. It can recover everything including documents, photos, videos, emails, and more.
If you lost some Outlook emails or mistakenly deleted some Outlook emails and want to recover them, you can try MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
You can download, install and launch MiniTool Power Data Recovery on your computer. You can choose to scan and recover everything or choose specific types of files to scan by clicking the Scan Settings icon in the left panel. You can only choose email type to quickly scan and recover Outlook emails. You can check the scan result to find and save the recovered emails.