If you encounter the Netflix stuck at 24 percent issue, you come to the right place. Here, MiniTool will provide the possible reasons and potential solutions to this Netflix stuck at 24 percent issue. You can try these solutions to fix the issue on your own.
What Causes the Netflix Stuck at 24 Percent Issue?
There are many possible reasons that may cause Netflix stuck at 24 percent issue. Here are the most common factors:
- There is something wrong with your Internet connection.
- There are too many caches on your device.
- You have exceeded the maximum number of viewers for your account.
- There is an authentication failure with your Netflix account.
- Netflix server is down or on maintenance.
- The Netflix app on your device is outdated.
Netflix Party is a browser extension which enables you to watch videos remotely with friends. This post provides you with some fixes when it stops working.
Fix 1. Try Some Basic Tricks
Before you try the other fixes below, you can do some basic tricks to fix the Netflix stuck at 24 percent issue. They are:
- Check the Netflix server status.
- Make sure your device supports Netflix.
- Check if you have exceeded the maximum number of viewers for your account.
- Sign out and sign in again.
- Restart your device.
This article shows the common scenarios of Transcend external hard drive data loss and provides a step-by-step guide on Transcend hard drive recovery.
Fix 2. Check the Internet Connection
Sometimes, the Internet connection can also affect Netflix on your devices. So, if you encounter Netflix stuck at 24 percent on your device, you can do some checks on your Internet connection to fix it. For example:
- Contact your ISP (internet service provider) to check if there is any outage on your Internet.
- Reboot your router and move it closer to your device.
- Reduce the number of connected devices on the Internet that Netflix devices use.
- Switch your network from Wi-Fi to Ethernet, and vice versa.
- Disable any VPN on your device.
Fix 3. Update Netflix
If Netflix is outdated on your device, you may also encounter the Netflix stuck at 24 percent issue. In this case, you can try updating Netflix on your device to fix this issue. If it does not work, you can try other fixes below.
Sometimes you run into the issue - VPN not working when watching movies. Why is VPN not working on Netflix? How to fix it? See this post now.
Fix 4. Reinstall Netflix App
If there are any bugs in the installed Netflix on your device, you can also encounter various Netflix issues, like the Netflix stuck at 24 percent issue. In this case, you can try reinstalling the Netflix app on your device to fix this issue. Once the Netflix app is reinstalled, all the caches and temporary bugs will be cleared.
Fix 5. Clear Netflix Cache
The cache is the temporary memory that your device stores to load apps faster and run more smoothly. However, if there are too many Netflix caches on your devices, you may also encounter the Netflix stuck at 24 percent issue. In this situation, you can try clearing the Netflix cache.
Receive the error that says No Bootable Device on your Acer laptop? Don't worry. Here's a full guide that provides reasons and solutions to this error.
Fix 6. Contact Netflix Support
If not of the above fixes can help you fix the Netflix stuck at 24 percent issue, you can just contact Netflix support for further help.
Tip: If you have any needs, like cloning the system, managing disks better, or recovering data, MiniTool Partition Wizard will be a good choice for you.
Are you wondering how to get Dev Error 11557 fixed in Modern Warfare 2 or Warzone 2? This post will show all the possible solutions.
Is this post useful for you? Do you know any other effective solutions to the “Netflix Stuck at 24” issue? Please feel free to leave them in the comment zone below.
In addition, MiniTool Partition Wizard is an all-in-one partition manager and can be used for data recovery and disk diagnosis. If you are interested in it, you can visit MiniTool Partition Wizard’s official website.